So you’ve decided to streamline your sales process by investing in a sales funnel builder? Excellent decision—you’re now among the 76% of users who understand the importance of tech tools in making sales.
However, when it comes to sales funnel, not every business has the same sales process. Every business has different budgets and follows a different approach to moving their leads down their funnel to convert them into paying customers.
This is why most sales funnel builders focus on a specific feature to suit their customers better—some are heavily focused on email marketing, while some are all about landing pages. Apart from the features they offer, you need to look at factors such as:
- Integration capability
- Sales dashboard
- Automation capability
- Mobile access
Guess what? We’ve done the groundwork for you and compiled a list of the best sales funnel builders that are highly relevant in today’s dynamic sales scenarios and will help you multiply your revenues with the right strategy.
1. Flodesk: a reliable ClickFunnels alternative
When ClickFunnels launched in 2014, it was regarded as an affordable sales funnel builder. However, that is no longer the case. The platform is considerably more expensive than many of its alternatives available in the market today and poses restrictions on the number of funnels and visitors it allows. Moreover, it lacks some of the advanced features and functionalities that most funnel builders offer today.
If you’re looking to find an affordable ClickFunnels replacement that focuses on email marketing while allowing you to build sales automation and marketing funnels, Flodesk is a perfect choice.
It’s a platform that primarily caters to small and medium businesses prioritizing email marketing as part of their strategy. It’s a great platform to start if you have budget constraints and value great design in a professional email.
- Their dashboard is very minimal and intuitive and reflects their brand in a good way
- Very low learning curve as it’s easy to figure out the platform as you go
- Aesthetic yet professional email templates that simply make your emails stand out among the rest
- Powerful automation to connect with the audience, nurture them, or send a promotional email with a few clicks
- Users can create stunning sign-up forms in no time
- Templates to build landing pages that also connect with their email marketing platform
- Seamless integration to your eCommerce store, payment gateways, social media, and Slack, among other platforms
- Flat rate plan starting $35 per month
2. ClickFunnels: the OG sales funnel builder
Now, ClickFunnels may not be the cheapest funnel builder you’ll find in the market, but it’s brilliant at what it does—creating high-converting sales funnels. It allows you to make any kind of funnel you want, be it a webinar funnel, membership funnel, tripwire funnel, and more.
The platform is more focused on helping you increase sales and conversions on your website and provides you with a bit of everything, including sign-up forms, landing pages, order forms, email lists, and more. However, it doesn’t go in-depth about email marketing as Flodesk does and has fewer page optimization capabilities.
ClickFunnels will work for you if:
- You’re a growing business fully aware of your marketing and sales goals
- Your primary goal is to build a sales funnel and are not looking for additional functionalities
- You have a stack of marketing tools with you, including email marketing, automation, eCommerce, etc., that can be integrated within ClickFunnels
- You’re ready to go extra miles to grasp the technology and platform before you can actually use it to its full potential
The pricing starts at $97 per month, which is value for money deal for those who know what they’re doing and how to use it
3. Kajabi: for ed-tech innovators
Kajabi, being an ed-tech unicorn, certainly lives up to its fame. It helps you create a content delivery system for online courses and have your target customers move down your sales funnel. Unlike most sales funnel builders listed in this article, Kajabi mainly focuses on helping you sell your courses or have more people subscribe to your membership.
But the question is—do you need a dedicated sales funnel builder, or can you do with the basic all–rounder ones?
Of course, you can function with any of these sales funnel builders, even if your product is an online course or subscription service. However, with ed-tech-focused capabilities, Kajabi brings much more to the table.
- Its dashboard makes it easier for you to set up and create courses quickly
- It has pre-built templates to help you create high-converting funnels to target the right customers and convert them quickly
- You have the option to create different types of courses, including mini-course, webinars, or even a course curriculum from scratch
- It offers a rich email service that allows you to create fully automated workflows and sales funnel
- The best thing about Kajabi—they offer tons of free resources to their subscribers to learn and understand the platform better
- The integration is so powerful that you’re able to run everything (every process at each stage of the funnel) in one platform
- Even though Kajabi is a little bit on the expensive side of sales funnel builders, it has tons of features and capabilities to play around with, which makes it worth it
- The basic plan starts at $149 per month
4. Kartra: an all-inclusive marketing platform
Kartra is the platform to go for if you have much to work on in your business. It’s an all-rounder business platform that handles every online avenue in your business. You can create a fully operational eCommerce store and design a funnel for it. You won’t have to invest in tools to carry out these operations separately.
It’s another solid contender to ClickFunnels, but unlike ClickFunnels, Kartra won’t require you to integrate third-party apps—everything will be available in one place.
- It has an intuitive drag-and-drop functionality that helps in building a no-code website without any hassle
- It has pre-made templates to help you create marketing campaigns from scratch
- It offers detailed insights to let you know what your business is performing
- Its built-in video platform helps you track who watched the videos and at what time they dropped out
- Onboarding is as seamless as it gets
- The self-explanatory and easy-to-use dashboard helps you navigate the platform with no trouble
- It includes secure shopping cart functionality to build trust in customers and bring in more sales
- The basic plan starts from $99 per month, which is not too high considering the number of features the platform offers
Kartra is a beneficial tool for those just starting their business, as it would save them from the hassle of setting up and subscribing to marketing tools. If you set up your business in one place from the beginning, you’ll be able to track and achieve all your marketing goals without investing much time in learning tools.
5. GetResponse: an all-rounder eCommerce marketing tool
What started as an email marketing service has now shifted to being an eCommerce and marketing solution. We’re talking about GetResponse, which has introduced new features to cater to a broader aspect of marketing.
It now offers:
- A website builder
- eCommerce features
- Landing pages
- Automated sales funnels
- Email marketing
- Webinar hosting
- PPC ad management tools
One of the recent offerings by GetResponse has made it even more accessible for small businesses and entrepreneurs. Now, it also offers a ‘free forever’ plan with a decent amount of features for you to play around with and allows up to 500 subscribers. It’s a good initiative for those looking to try a product out before actually investing.
Even its paid plans start from $19 a month, which is by far the cheapest among any of the options we’ve listed here. The cost depends on the number of subscribers you onboard to the platform. Even for this cost, GetResponse offers a comprehensive set of features that gives tough competition to other email providers in the market.
- Time-based or action0based autoresponders triggered by clicks, opens, updates, dates, etc
- Marketing automation tools to set up a workflow
- Email templates to create professional emails in no time
- Split testing to pivot and improve
- Conversion funnels to run an entire eCommerce business
Not just this, GetResponse offers many other features that keep adding up as you go up the pricing ladder.
Run your business on autopilot today
By creating an easy and systematic buying process, you’re essentially increasing your chances by 62% to score a high-quality sale. By high-quality, we mean one with no objections while purchasing and one that’s ready to upgrade or buy the top-tier product or service you’re offering.
Fortunately, these sales funnel software help you build fool-proof processes for your business so you won’t miss a chance to make sales and target every funnel stage without fail.
Take the plunge today and makes your business a sales-generating magnet.
Deepali is an engineer-turned-freelance writer for B2B SaaS, writing actionable long-form content for marketing, Cybersecurity, and HR-Tech companies. When she’s not writing, she’s engrossed in a cozy murder mystery novel with a cup of hot chocolate!