SSC is one of the most admired jobs as it provides a decent salary with job security and also gives added value to the career. It is for the Multi Tasking Staff (non-technical) and CGL employees. The eligibility criteria for SSC MTS are minimal, it just demands class 10th pass certificates of the candidates whereas the SSC CGL examination is categorized into several posts and thousands of vacancies are filled. Check SSC MTS Salary and SSC CGL Salary in this article.
SSC MTS Salary
Under the 7th pay commission, The minimum salary of a Multitasking Staff(non-technical) is Rs 18000. It was stated that the SSC MTS Salary is between Rs 18000 to Rs 22000 per month and a pay band of Rs (5200- 20200) which depends on the allocated city and the post of the job.
SSC MTS Salary: Allowances
- Post Retirement Benefit: Provident Fund, Gratuity, Salary Arrears, etc are provided to the retired person.
- Medical Benefit: Medical help is given to the SSC MTS employees and also to their families.
- Pension scheme: Insurance for the SSC MTS employees is valid till their death.
SSC MTS Job Profile
The candidates who successfully clear the SSC MTS exam are recruited on some “non-technical “ or “ Group -C”. Some non-ministerial posts are listed below:
- Junior Operator
SSC CGL Salary
The Staff Selection Commission- Combined Graduate Level Examination is very popular among the youth who are looking for a secure government job with perks and benefits which is an additional bonus. The salary of an SSC CGL officer ranges from 18,000 to 2,50,000. However, SSC CGL salary changes from time to time.
SSC CGL Job Profile
- Assistant Audit Officer: Assist audits in public sector organizations.
- Assistant Accounts Officer: It includes data entry, processing, fact-checking, etc.
- Assistant Section Officer: In Central Secretariat services, it is the lowest desk job.
- Assistant: Works include making files, and reports, and watching recent cases.
- Inspector of Income Tax: Maintaining TDS and refund claims.
- Inspector (Central Excise): It exercises strict actions on smuggling and engages raid teams.
- Assistant Enforcement Officer: It obviates money laundering.
- Sub-Inspector: It forms enquiries and investigations.
- Inspector: It indulges in the illegal manufacturing of products and trading of opium.
What are the Roles And Responsibilities of SSC MTS?
- The office should be well maintained and frequent cleaning should take place.
- Maintaining the records properly.
- Transporting files and important documents from the office to other buildings.
- Operating the computer.
- Delivery of the letters ( Dak )
- Work assigned by senior authorities should be followed.
- Maintaining gardens, parks, and vehicles within the campus of the building.
- Keeping an eye on the people around and inside the office.
- Non-clerical work in the unit.
Let’s Learn a Few Tips and Tricks to Clear the SSC CGL Examination
- Know SSC CGL Exam pattern and syllabus: Knowing the exam pattern for any competitive exams will surely help an aspirant ace the exam. It will help the candidate from various aspects.
- Making a proper study plan: Study plans and routine helps a student complete the syllabus in time and get an extra minute for revision.
- Keeping yourself away from distraction: Distraction can play a significant role in prohibiting you from clearing the exam. Hence, it is very important for you to keep yourself away from the modern world distraction.